- Capable of producing comparable results to broadband acquired data
- Seismic resolultion can be greatly improved
- Works entirely in the post-stack domain so can be used to improve legacy seismic where pre-stack data might not be available
- Useful to estimate the potential impact of a whole pre-stack re-processing project before making such a huge investment
- Available as a plug-in for Petrel* software and as a plug-in to OpendTect
ARK CLS PostDeGhost is ideal for improving legacy seismic and to match broadband data quality by removing the source and receiver ghost from post stack data. This allows the user to account fully for notch diversity, phase correction and amplitude of the notch in their operator design.