- Capable of producing comparable results to broadband acquired data
- Does not artificially extend the bandwidth of the data – instead recovers signal in the notches, suppressing them and improving overall data quality
- Works entirely in the post-stack domain so can be used to improve legacy seismic where pre-stack data might not be available
- Useful to estimate the potential impact of a whole pre-stack re-processing project before making such a huge investment
- Available as a plug-in for Petrel* and as a plug-in to OpendTect
PostDeGhost is ideal for improving legacy seismic and to match broadband data quality by removing the source and receiver ghost from post stack data. Controls allow the user to fully account for notch diversity, phase correction and amplitude of the notch during their operator design.