We’ll be exhibiting at the SEG San Antonio 2011, booth 3617, where we will be demonstrating some exciting developments we’ve made to our software:
- Seismic Net Pay (SNP) plug-in for OpendTect
- Seismic Feature Enhancement (SFE) plug-in for OpendTect
- Seismic Coloured Inversion (SCI) plug-in for Petrel* software
- Seismic Spectral Blueing (SSB) plug-in for Petrel software
- Enhancements to the real-time seismic viewer in SCI and SSB
- SCI and SSB standalone on Windows
- Dynamic reporting capability via our 3D Interactive PDF
ARK CLS also offers a full bespoke software development service. Here we can productise your ideas or legacy software into powerful robust applications with connectivity to the major interpretation platforms. We use Qt which is a modern cross-platform development framework allowing us to build products that will work on both Windows and Linux.
Come and see what we are doing!
* is a mark of Schlumberger
ARK CLS acknowledges Registered Marks and Marks of their respective owners