- Versatile: allows geophysicists to work with attributes that directly relate to rock properties
- No need for wavelet extraction
- Can work with up to 4 different coloured sections simultaneously
- Allows creation of optimum SNP seismic input
- Full integration with SCI
- Fast, robust and easy to use
- Available as a plug-in for Petrel* software and as a plug-in to OpendTect
ARK CLS Spotlight can rapidly combine up to 4 different coloured seismic datasets into a single cube that resembles the behaviour of a given elastic attribute. The relationship between the input data and the desired output is established from prior well log analysis.